We spend so much of our time interacting with technology through work and entertainment. Glamping, camping in luxury tents, is a great way to disconnect from technology, connect back with nature and revitalize relationships. There are many tents for glamping for sale in the market. Here are four you can choose from for your next vacation.
Popular Types of Glamping Tents
- Glamping dome tent: A dome tent is a hemispherical structure built using triangular members. These tents are spacious and provide amazing views to the outside.
- Safari lodge tent: These tents are used by tourists during safaris. They are perfect for the hot and humid climate, and they can house a family of six people.
- Bell tent: Bell tents have been around for quite a long time. They were initially used by the military in Europe and the US. They are designed simply using single central locating poles and cotton canvas. They offer a very spacious interior.
- Teepees: Teepees don’t provide much room and are perfect for couples on their honeymoon. They are simply made from wooden poles that have been tied together. A canvas wrapped around the poles has three holes, a window, a door, and a chimney hole.
Do Glamping Tents Have Toilets?
People often wonder where they are going to poop if they go glamping in the wild. First, it is completely acceptable to poop outside when in the wild. However, because glamping is all about luxury and comfort, you can build a toilet inside or outside your glamping tent. A composting toilet is the best type of toilet to install in the tent. Since composting toilets don’t have to be flushed, they are great for glamping in the wild where water is scarce.
What to look for when buying a glamping tent?
If you’re in the market for a glamping tent, there are several factors to consider.
- Appearance: You want to buy a tent that will blend in well with the surroundings and will capture people’s attention. The tent needs to have light colors, smooth curves and needs to have a special shape.
- Capacity: You also need to consider the number of people you will be camping with. You don’t want to go camping with 5 people and end up with a two-person teepee tent.
- Materials: The materials used to build the tent will determine the weight of the tent. If the camping site is far away from the means of transportation it is important to have light-weight materials. Also, if wood stoves will be used inside the tent, it is important to choose non-flammable materials.
- Ease of setup: When buying a glamping tent look at the setup process. It usually takes longer to set up luxury tents as compared to pop-up tents or inflatable tents. This is because they are large and are made of heavy fabric. However, some glamping tents are easier to set up than others.
If you want a more glamorous and comfortable camping experience, then glamping tents are your best bet. Glamping tents offer modern-day conveniences like Wi-Fi, A/C, flushing toilets, and hot water. Grab yourself a glamping tent today and head out with your family to enjoy nature.